"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it". Matthew 7:13-14

Tuesday 19 March 2013

The Final Countdown

In life we have many final countdown's. In a couple of months time I am retiring after working for 47 years. In June the last of my three daughter's is getting married. Two down one to go. We are in the final countdown towards that event. I have 34 working days, 6 bank holidays and 11 days holiday before I retire. (Does it look like I am keeping count)?

We are all in another Final countdown. I believe with all my heart that we are in the last days, the speed at which our western world is departing from the moral law of God is staggering. To even suggest that we would be redefining the concept of marriage between a man and a woman a few years ago would have been thought of as being absurd.

Yes! we are in the final countdown before The Lord returns to claim this world back to God, to return it to how things in God's kingdom work.

Let us all look up and wait our coming Lord and Saviour. The countdown is very close to zero.

Thought for today ......................... Time we all thought about what comes next. Are we all prepared?

No comments:

Post a Comment